Advice on MI Medicare Advantage plans

jcousin

Hello. I am looking for some input on the MA plans in Michigan (Grand Traverse county). I really was not too impressed when I did a comparison on Medicare.gov.

I will need to contract with one of the plans... so any input would be appreciated.

I would even be interested in looking into some med supp's.

For some Medicare Advantage plans, I would look at Coventry's Advantra Freedom and Today's Options.

Medicare Supplements -- Lincoln Heritage, United of Omaha, and there will be a new Medicare Supplement company release around the end of the year through Wisconsin Physcians Services, WPS (this company is also the Medicare Part B administrator for MI.)

If you would like some information on any of these companies or any others products please feel free to email or call me.

For some Medicare Advantage plans, I would look at Coventry's Advantra Freedom and Today's Options.

Medicare Supplements -- Lincoln Heritage, United of Omaha, and there will be a new Medicare Supplement company release around the end of the year through Wisconsin Physcians Services, WPS (this company is also the Medicare Part B administrator for MI.)

If you would like some information on any of these companies or any others products please feel free to email or call me.
Adam,
Is WPS limiting to just Michigan and Wisconsin?

Yes. They currently only offer products in WI and will be opening their market in MI towards the end of this year with a Medicare Supplement.

As far as their Major Medicare products we have not yet been informed if they will be releasing it in MI, but it does not look as if they will.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Adam. I am always interested in what is new in the marketplace. You never know what will be the next big thing
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']:biggrin:
[/FONT]

Back