Advisors Excel feedback

As one of the founders of Advisors Excel, let me clear up just a few things. I will NOT promote our company on here, but just want to make sure you don't listen to information that isn't accurate. Talk to other advisors about us (i'd encourage you to do the same with anything you are considering) and ask them what they think.

With that said, we do not do any gimmicky IRA certifications. Our previous speaker at the IRA College wanted us to make up and promote a gimmicky certification and we have no interest in that. I think we've all seen that this is a recipe for disaster. As Jason said, he "recruited him away from us" or something like that.

Second, we do NOT promote or talk about emergin money or stocks to cash. Mike Reese did that for awhile but when he started working with us, we told him it was a strategy we didn't like and were not comfortable with.

Outside of that, other posts are pretty accurate.

Hopefully you'll get the information you need to make an informed decision. There are some good FMO's out there to choose from.[/quote

Advisors Excel is a great outfit, just want to make clear that I never implied any different. I have been on the whole sale side of the business for almost 7 years. Since Advisors Excel got cranked up an moving I have never heard anything negative about them.

scam...advisors excel just pitches equity indexed annuities to unsuspecting victims...I feel bad for them when the Finra changes the regulations in a couple years

Latest posts

Back