Aetna CEO Booted

Aetna was a Sicilian nymph in Greek and Roman mythology. According to Alcimus, she was the daughter of Uranus and Gaia or of Briareus, but Stephanus of Byzantium says that another account says she was the daughter of Oceanus. Simonides says that Aetna acted as an arbitrator between Hephaestus and Demeter over who would possess Sicily. She may have also been the mother of the Palici, either by Zeus or Hephaestus. Mount Etna in Sicily is thought to have been named after her, and Zeus is said to have buried Typhon, Enceladus, or Briareus under it
Fair enough, Athena would be holding a sword.

CVS isn't particularly well run, and they’ve made some pretty stupid M&A deals recently. Brilliant move to hand day to day responsibility of the failing health plan business to the lady who’s been running the entire CVS shit show. What could go wrong?

Walter

Hmmmm, what do I think about this?

I think not much. I had a gut feeling when the 1st red flag came up when I was enrolling clients and called on docs to be clear they would be in network in upcoming 2023 back then and found out they were dumping Aetna, not credentialling. Showed in network 2022, not 2023...glad I went with gut here too or wouldve been using OEP more than I wanted to....

2nd red flag came when they blew their bennies up full of steroids.

3rd red flag came when one out of the two main hospitals in my area dumped em...clients calling now with letters that went out a few weeks ago.

I knew after the 2nd red flag not to write it any more....

and well as for he's "fired".....probably collateral damage and a whole lot of bs.

Back