Aflac SNG Fujitsu T730 for Sale with Upgrade

So they sell a computer worth about $600 for $3200. Every company out there has software and has to comply with HIPPA and HITECH. If you have ever been securities licensed you would know that there is very stringent compliance requirements. You cannot convince me that the high price of the AFLAC stuff is just another way for the company to profit off of the army of churn and burn candidiates they recruit.

Lol ok, you can believe whatever you want, and I'll continue to collect my commission checks that equal your paycheck a for the next 15 years while I don't work. ;). Aflac barely makes money on laptops, it's a drop in the bucket. If you were an aflac agent you would know that even though there is a loan, you get an override on each app you process. So if you process enough per month (which I have always done) you are getting the laptop for free. Because the overrides match the loan payment. Like I said this is the 3rd laptop. Agents want these because it's more efficient to process apps, which in turn make more money. And I am very aware of securities. I have my own broker firm which I started with the money I made with aflac. I offer over 100 different products.

So they sell a computer worth about $600 for $3200. Every company out there has software and has to comply with HIPPA and HITECH. If you have ever been securities licensed you would know that there is very stringent compliance requirements. You cannot convince me that the high price of the AFLAC stuff is just another way for the company to profit off of the army of churn and burn candidiates they recruit.

Another oh! Aflac WILL NOT offer you a laptop until you can prove that you are a viable candidate which is usually 6-12 months. So there is no profit off of your so called "churn and burn"

Another oh! Aflac WILL NOT offer you a laptop until you can prove that you are a viable candidate which is usually 6-12 months. So there is no profit off of your so called "churn and burn"

It seems like the biggest problem you're looking at is what you think it's worth vs what it's worth to someone else. The reality is that I'd give you the $200 just because it's a neat computer. I'd probably remove all the aflac stuff and just have a toy.

Aflac gets flamed on here a great deal and folks are ready to roll with them then get talked out of it, so I'm not sure how receptive this place would be to even be selling one of those.

What you're sitting on is an otherwise outdated system that is useful for Aflac agents. You seriously might want to just call up Aflac offices and see if anyone is interested in one. That $200 might be the best offer you find though.

I am only on here to sell the laptop to another Aflac agent. Again this is the 3rd one I have sold, I know what it's value is to an aflac agent and I know I will get $800. It's simple economics of supply and demand. Tons of new agents who want a laptop to make money. And I have one that is less than half the cost of a new one and it still gets the same job done. I have a higher demand for mine.

----------

Every insurance company gets flamed on here because people who are successful in the business don't go in to threads to talk about it. We are too busy making money to care and complain about how I couldn't make it happen.

I am only on here to sell the laptop to another Aflac agent. Again this is the 3rd one I have sold, I know what it's value is to an aflac agent and I know I will get $800. It's simple economics of supply and demand. Tons of new agents who want a laptop to make money. And I have one that is less than half the cost of a new one and it still gets the same job done. I have a higher demand for mine.

----------

Every insurance company gets flamed on here because people who are successful in the business don't go in to threads to talk about it. We are too busy making money to care and complain about how I couldn't make it happen.

Why are you selling it again? The agents you sold the other two to still at AFLAC?

Not that it is any of your business but because I'm taking a year off to finish my degree and will buy a new one when income back. And if they are still agents, one that I know of is cause she is in my district and the other I have no idea nor would care, it was almost 4 years ago. What is your line of business?

I agree with you in concept, but in application, I couldn't disagree with you more. Most agents fail, that's a given. Aflac agents have a higher failure rate than most. In any Aflac office I've ever seen even the managers float around and rarely last more than a few years. If you make it 6 months you're a veteran and that's usually because you're either dumb enough stick around while you're not making money OR occasionally walk in on and/or have an account going into it that is big enough to live off of.

Let's be honest, can we? If you were so busy making so much money, why would you even want to go back to school? I dropped out of college after my first year, made $7k my first month in the business selling life insurance at AIL, and never looked back. There are plenty of ways to earn a good living in the insurance world that don't involve "going back to school". There are people that can do well at Aflac as well, I'm not saying they can't, but their few and far in between. They don't leave after six months because they're already rich.

No profit at $3,200. I do not believe that and I have some ocean front property in Arizona you might be interested if you do.

Back