AfterThoughts

I was talking to a client this week and he said that his grandson came back from school that day with a flier about this insurance. I guess some agent was able to give out packets to every kid in school. :idea:

It would still be helpful to post a few more details on the forum, such as how many years would the payment be made?
It's quite simple how this works. I have spent some time with the creator of the policy and was able to get a GA contract.

Here's how it works:

Think of a whole life policy that instead of paying the death benefit immediately, pays at least a guaranteed rate of interest each year. To pay $100 annually at 3% interest, you need a death benefit of $3,333.

This $3,333 will pay $100 (minimum) forever. So to answer the question, the birthday present and more importantly that birthday card, is mailed annually to the beneficiary forever. Upon the beneficiaries death - which should be 60 years or more later - the proceeds will be paid.

The 3% is simply a guarantee. Current interst is 3.5%.

The concept is terrific. Grandparents want to be remembered. So upon their death, the designated grandchild will receive a birthday card and a small check ($100, 250, 500, etc) every year. So that at least once a year, that grandchild will remember that their grandparent loved them so much that this reminder was arranged.

I think this is so cool and will be moving much of my focus to this. I expect to contact Churches and arrange seminars for their senior groups. (Sorry Frank, their RAISEN groups.)

Rick

Back