Aged Annuity Leads

fina

Expert
Has any body used aged annuity leads for cold calling? We can probably get aged annuity leads and do the appointment scheduling ourselves, what do you guys think?

Where can you get them. I have found some aged mortgage leads in the past.
The truth is that most leads aren't effectively worked and peoples situations change all the time so I DO think aged leads could work.
Let me know if you find any good vendors that offer.

thanks for your input, i certainly agree. People on the internet who become a lead dont act on it right away. I think i read somewhere on this forum you can get annuity leads from seniorinsuranceleads.com I know in the past i used to get aged health leads with Vimo for like 50 cents and it worked. I will keep yall posted.

90 days is the limit for calling them on the phone, if they are on the do not call list.

If they aren't on the DNC, you can go ahead and call them.

This doesn't have any impact on contacting via email or snail mail though. Of course, you should make sure your emails are can-spam compliant.

Dan

If you get an appointment with an aged annuity lead prospect, and they comment on the date on the back of the card. Ask them this question, "are you still concerned about (whatever the card is about)" For instance, if it talks about taxation of social security" Are you still concerned about paying taxes on your social security? I makes the lead brand new.

Latest posts

Back