Agency Management Software: AMS360 vs QQCatalyst

Hey, folks! I’ve been in the captive P&C world as an agency owner for six years. I’m going IA and launching a new agency, will be heavy on commercial (probably 40%, rest personal lines). I’m with SIAA, and I’d like some feedback from y’all on management software. The two options I’m looking at are AMS360 and QQCatalyst. I’ve read about them somewhat, but I’d like to hear pros and cons from people who have used them.

Thanks in advance for your time in replying.

Well, what i bring is added value services to other professionals who work with businesses. Best of luck with your new endeavors.

This thread has nothing to do with your services. It’s a completely different subject! Your spam is quite unprofessional. I’d suggest you rethink your whole sales pitch if this is how you make first impressions. Good luck out there.

I use AMS360 and have been for 4 yrs. Often I call it PMS360. It is really geared for the larger agency's with accounting needs and producers to track. Much time is needed to learn this beast and a good amount of time needed to get your new customers set up properly, especially your commercial clients written thru carriers that do not download.

My contract with them is due to renew, and I will be looking to make a move.

As a new agent, take your time and fully explore them all. No one system can be considered 'best'. Find the one that has the features you need, and make sure your carriers download to it. To move to a new system later gets pricey, and Vertafore charges dearly for your data, so take your time.

For commercial, I have heard good things about Nowcerts. Others to look at - Applied, Epic, TechCanary, Hawksoft, Newton, Nexsure. QQ seems to be great for personal lines.

Good luck, and maybe later I'll ask you what you decided on!

Dave

Im currently looking at Salesforce. While im not in P&C and it's not "agency management software" many insurers and agencies and other financial professionals do use it. You can have it built out to be exactly how you want it to be.

Back