What is your primary work environment?

• Telesales - Regular

• Telesales - Call center

• In-Person

• Virtual Sales (Zoom, Meet, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those of you doing 99% phone and mail, what would you say the percentage of phone versus mail is...or is it a matter of leading with phone with follow-ups with email? @WinoBlues @Tahoe Ray @Markthebroker

Because if there's a way to never talk to anyone and do it all by email, I'm in. ;)

Those of you doing 99% phone and mail, what would you say the percentage of phone versus mail is...or is it a matter of leading with phone with follow-ups with email? @WinoBlues @Tahoe Ray @Markthebroker

Because if there's a way to never talk to anyone and do it all by email, I'm in. ;)
I generate online leads. I'm pretty sure the Mark and Wino don't so their answer will be different.

I'm believe it's my demographics and not my product line that let's me mainly work digitally.

My leads are exclusively disability insurance so 35-55yo making decent money, mostly self-employed.

100% of my initial communication with leads (not referrals/warm market stuff) is email and text.

I don't call any leads. Everything is automated.

9 times out of 10, the first time I talk to someone on the phone is when I write the app.

I have a plan to eliminate that call too...

I all but retired about 2020 to about mid 2023. I would just do a few SIWL/FE and non med stuff. Easy stuff.

Right now I am keeping as busy as I want doing mostly FU and working orphans that are sent to me.

I can not help you on leads. I have not bought any leads since the Lee FB leads, for a few months. Prior to that maybe 10+ years. All referrals or call ins now.

However, my process has evolved to - FU = probably start with Text, a short conversation, "how can I help you?", Budget and understanding questions, then text and email as I work out my recommendations, email and text options, call to do a one page drop ticket. Email that to the BGA and just emails and text with them and the clients until the policy is issued. So normally one or two short phone conversations. On average the bigger the policy the less phone time.

No real selling, more finding solutions to their problem or concerns.

Back