Agency Management Software

Everman

Good Morning,

I'm looking for anyone who might have some insight into Agency Management Software options.

I'm told that Applied Systems holds market share, but when I look at their site, I don't see pricing, see lots of marketing, ala carte options, etc.. Is this ideal for a small agency? I mean small by footprint.

Is there concern for who owns the data?

Are there other options that people feel really work well and that are priced reasonably for the functionality? Today we are looking at not only the insurance specific functionality, but the other general business functionality like CRM, like Accounting, like Marketing Automation, etc..

Does the choice differ based upon what market you are working in?

Thank you.

Good Morning,

I'm looking for anyone who might have some insight into Agency Management Software options.

I'm told that Applied Systems holds market share, but when I look at their site, I don't see pricing, see lots of marketing, ala carte options, etc.. Is this ideal for a small agency? I mean small by footprint.

Is there concern for who owns the data?

Are there other options that people feel really work well and that are priced reasonably for the functionality? Today we are looking at not only the insurance specific functionality, but the other general business functionality like CRM, like Accounting, like Marketing Automation, etc..

Does the choice differ based upon what market you are working in?

Thank you.

Take a look at AgencyBloc

Back