Agency Management System

Who is the cluster group you go through. I would love to get in touch and offer an new solution. We offer group discounts.

samhhead - I don't think the purpose of this forum is to solicit business - it is intended to provide information on various issues. I appreciate the fact that you identified that you work for a vendor, and I think your first comment was fine - if anyone wanted to contact you they would have. However, And since I am the one who brought up your company, I take a personal exception to your most recent comment.

Soliciting business drives people away form these valuable discussions. My opinion only of course.

samhhead - I don't think the purpose of this forum is to solicit business - it is intended to provide information on various issues. I appreciate the fact that you identified that you work for a vendor, and I think your first comment was fine - if anyone wanted to contact you they would have. However, And since I am the one who brought up your company, I take a personal exception to your most recent comment.

Soliciting business drives people away form these valuable discussions. My opinion only of course.

Your opinion is shared by many. This site is more for the sharing of information and ideas among those in the business and not to solicit business. Although there are plenty here who do solicit business. But at least some of them provide value with informative posts.

If you're looking for basic management (not carrier supported with downloads), try zoho.com. It has a free option you can start with and upgrade later if you see it's working for you. The reporting looks fantastic. I wish it had been around when I started my agency. We've grown to the point I THOUGHT I had to invest in a fancy system but it doesn't do too much more than the free zoho.

Hey cgreene,

I work for a company that is partner of salesforce called TechCanary and we offer a full service Agency Management system. We are 100 dollars per user per month depending on how many users you have. the more users the less it is..

We can really help on the backend of your agency on top of the CRM and other basic features of any agency management system. Sales/ Marketing Automation.

email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Sam
Hello,

How much is the set-up?

Thank you!

If you're looking for basic management (not carrier supported with downloads), try zoho.com. It has a free option you can start with and upgrade later if you see it's working for you. The reporting looks fantastic. I wish it had been around when I started my agency. We've grown to the point I THOUGHT I had to invest in a fancy system but it doesn't do too much more than the free zoho.
I use Zoho One

Who is the cluster group you go through. I would love to get in touch and offer an new solution. We offer group discounts.
@samhead - I do not have an issue with vendors reviewing and posting their products on here as long as they state that they are a vendor, which you did.

However, I would be careful asking for sales leads information on this forum - I am not sure that I think that is OK.

On the technology/sales front here - AMS systems are so dialed in with Raters and Clusters - in my humble opinion -the sales process may be more a top down approach.

Best of Luck.

Back