Agent FE Prospecting in DR Office

I am sure that the physician and office staff are not aware of this advertisement but I could be wrong. I would have made sure it left with me.

Okay, so I would have asked if they were aware of it and then helped it get lost. How many times have your own solicitation been discarded?

Okay, so I would have asked if they were aware of it and then helped it get lost. How many times have your own solicitation been discarded?
Have no idea.. But this guy is no threat to me...He is in a city 60 miles for me. I would think very few of my potential prospects would ever see it..

I am sure that the physician and office staff are not aware of this advertisement but I could be wrong. I would have made sure it left with me.
Yeah sure they didn't notice it. If they didn't want it there, than it would have quickly converted to garbage and Louis never would have saw it.
Do you always steal shit from your doctor?:skeptical:

Based on the title, I was hoping you heard some pitches with clipboards going down in the waiting room.

Yeah sure they didn't notice it. If they didn't want it there, than it would have quickly converted to garbage and Louis never would have saw it.
Do you always steal shit from your doctor?:skeptical:
No more than I take the catalog off the plane if I see something I might order

Back