Looking for FE FMO for GI Leads

I'm looking at entering FE phone sales.
I had experience several years ago and my main issue was leads; both cost and quality
One FMO offered me what worked out to be a fairly good experience.
They furnished me (free of charge) with leads of prospects who did not qualify for anything but GI coverage. Most agents did not want them but I found that it worked pretty well with me. While the GI crowd has its drawbacks, I found that there were some real positives. At least for me anyway. Sales were good along with surprisingly good persistency. Never had any chargeback issues
Any FMOs out there that could work out a similar lead for GI leads?

I had experience several years ago and my main issue was leads; both cost and quality
They furnished me (free of charge) with leads of prospects who did not qualify for anything but GI coverage. Most agents did not want them but I found that it worked pretty well with me. While the GI crowd has its drawbacks, I found that there were some real positives. At least for me anyway. Sales were good along with surprisingly good persistency. Never had any chargeback issues

Man, I would take those all day long.

That’s not going to work right now . Many of those Gi people can now qualify for cica and 130% comp . They’ll write themselves. New profitable game in town . They do direct express to

Does that mean Colonial Penn will go out of business because of CICA?
Of course not and no one else will . What it does mean is 80% of previous 2 yr wait Gi paying an imo 90-100% will now be paying 140-150% with cica day one benefit . It means the fmo has incentive to work these leads now and won’t toss away

Of course not and no one else will . What it does mean is 80% of previous 2 yr wait Gi paying an imo 90-100% will now be paying 140-150% with cica day one benefit . It means the fmo has incentive to work these leads now and won’t toss away
OK.. Misunderstood what you were saying.

Back