Allstate Agency Opportunity-MN and WI

jrags

Allstate is expanding and looking to start a handful of agencies in the next 3-6 months. Owning an Allstate agency is similar to owning a franchise, but there are no franchise, sign-on, or royalty fees ever paid to the company. Our owners enjoy strong marketing, technology, business consultation and claims support, but run their businesses as independent contractors. Each agency owner has complete equity in their book of business and can sell the agency at any point - something none of our competitors offer.

I'm reaching out because we're looking for strong business and sales professionals interested in partnering with our company. We're a Fortune 100 Company with over 9,000 agencies worldwide, a diverse product line and the most successful agency model in the industry. We have an office furnishing package, lucrative commissions & bonuses, trips and awards. There is never any inventory, and you're helping people protect their assets and livelihoods, all while receiving a strong, residual income stream as your customers continue to renew their policies with you.

We're beginning the selection process now, so if this has at least piqued your interest, I welcome a 20-30 minute conversation to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have. If you'd like more information, I'd be happy to send a 1-pager on our model over to you for review.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks!

"but run their businesses as independent contractors"

Except for the production requirements. Required life sales quotas, required financial product sales quotas, required hours of operation, etc.

Other than that, yes, just like independent contractors. Or not.

"but run their businesses as independent contractors"

Except for the production requirements. Required life sales quotas, required financial product sales quotas, required hours of operation, etc.

Other than that, yes, just like independent contractors. Or not.

Sounds just the same doesn't it! :D:nah:

What good does the blue sign do when they're only decent product is not competitive in price. Oh yeah and they won't write homeowners so forget anyone that wants to "bundle."

Could you share with us what the commision base split will be in 2015? The 9000 agents you already have don't even know that yet.

Back