Amendment on Life Question

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I cant call RNA to ask this question since its a weekend. but i had an email this morning from them saying i need to get an Amendment on a life policy signed. There is a spot for 2 signatures:
"Owner" and "Insured"

The insured is 9 years old.

Would it be safe to say just have the mother sign the Owner line and leave the insured line blank?
Or should I have her sign the insured line also?

I cant call RNA to ask this question since its a weekend. but i had an email this morning from them saying i need to get an Amendment on a life policy signed. There is a spot for 2 signatures:
"Owner" and "Insured"

Would it be safe to say just have the mother sign the Owner line and leave the insured line blank?

Yes, have the owner sign. The owner is the only one that neds to sign any amendment.

You might want to put "N/A-Child" on the insured line so that some clerk at the office doesn't have a hissy fit.:biggrin:

"Owner" and "Insured"

You do not have anyone sign the insured line..

I have always had parent or guardian sign on the insured line since they are contractually responsible for minor children.

Back