American National?

malbert

American National??

I am pretty "green" so I am hoping someone could give me some feedback as to their experiences with American National?

Thanks,

Re: American National??

Good company, however, I would shy away from career agent program. I am only referring to the P/C side of the company ANPAC.

Typical direct writer relationship. You are at their mercy. If market is good life is good. If they have to make a change you might as well have a noose around your neck. All direct writers run this risk if you are involved with them.

Gulliver

I am pretty "green" in the Major Med arena. I am hoping to gain some in site on American National (health insurance side). Do you have experience with them (good/bad/ugly)?

Appreciated

They are a very minor player. At one time they were the carrier for NBA (National Business Association).

Looks like they still are.

Not impressed.

American National probably wouldn't be the first option you'd show a client. Nothing wrong with ANTEX, but a more complete plan should be presented first. They're an A rated company.

I was a manager for ANL several years ago, had quite a few agents.
The most nit picking company I ever worked for, also the
underwriting was absolutely horrific.
The leads sucked as well.
Other than that, they were ok.

I remember them form way back when I was a kid, they sold little kid life plans.... anyone over 70 knows who they are. ANLIC think is rated A+. Their time has passed cause I dont sell to people in their 70's, todays generation has no clue who they are and their product offerings don't compete

Back