Americans Underinsured? Why?

Watch my words. MD WILL become the next Mass Model of Health Care before or after CA. MHIP is a great model for a state risk pool, but it can be improved by having stringent requirements similar to how people obtain Medicaid. The rates are awesome and Karen needs to refine her research to include "realistic" expectations.

Here's something to read Health Insurance - washingtonpost.com

Good post.

So what it cost for a family of 4 both husband and wife 40 years old to have:

Health
Permanent life
Auto
LTC
Disability

Probably 50%+ of their entire income....all going to protect them from an event that will statistically not happen to them.

This is exactly why we need to give the carriers more feedback. We are the ones going face to face with the consumer, not the bean counters.

Give feedback, urge product architects to develop new, more affordable products like the hybrid policies already available (term life w/ DI, UL w/ LTC).

I was chatting with a product developer from a fairly well known AAA carrier and apparently there's a new push in the industry for the first Life, DI, LTC with ROP.

This is exactly why we need to give the carriers more feedback. We are the ones going face to face with the consumer, not the bean counters.

Give feedback, urge product architects to develop new, more affordable products like the hybrid policies already available (term life w/ DI, UL w/ LTC).

I was chatting with a product developer from a fairly well known AAA carrier and apparently there's a new push in the industry for the first Life, DI, LTC with ROP.

I think good ole' fashion insurance planning is better then any new hybrid product.

Whole Life is key, now just put it together. Start your kids off with a solid WL policy and the CV within it takes care of a lot of problems. Such as DI, now with a WL full of cash you can get by 6-12 months making DI much cheaper with pushing the elimination period out. Now they get pass their working years and didn't have a DI case? Now that same CV goes towards LTCi, with large CV they can once again make it the first year making LTCi cheap with a 1 year elimination period!

If they have more cash then needed at any one point? Go out and spend it! You can sell that power or you can sell the next greatest thing out there, unfortunely the next greatest thing tends not to be so great.

why are american's underinsured?

Because you can't make up for a small penis by buying a large policy in the same way you can a sports car.

I guess as far as the first date but, after that money in hand will go much further then any sports car to get her to stop laughing!:D

Latest posts

Back