Amerifirst Direct

funny you mention this company and then I see an ad for them looking for producers?????? seems they have equity-linked -CD"S and a whole marketing /seminar thing going on .that's all I know about them???

I have had experience with them and it was not good.
They had, in my opinion, a bait and switch operation at one time that advertised higher rate cd's, and when the client came in to get the CD they were presented an annuity as an alternative. They were not offering the index CD's at that time.

It's close to a bait and switch. They would put a dollar limit on how much you could put into the CD and then try to direct the rest to an annuity.

I know they pay for your office and all that stuff, but only pay you 50% of the street comp.

Annuity sales are getting enough scrutiny, I would stay away from a "bait and switch" sales approach. There are many other ways to get in front of good prospects to present annuity products.
I believe this outfit is part of the Ameri-Life group that has been getting a lot of heat in the senior market for questionable sales practices. Did read about their trouble with the FDIC in Boston at one time or another.
BE CAREFUL!

Annuity sales are getting enough scrutiny, I would stay away from a "bait and switch" sales approach. There are many other ways to get in front of good prospects to present annuity products.
I believe this outfit is part of the Ameri-Life group that has been getting a lot of heat in the senior market for questionable sales practices. Did read about their trouble with the FDIC in Boston at one time or another.
BE CAREFUL!

I dont think they are related to ameri-life. These guys are HQ out of Charlotte. a bunch of sleaze balls.

My experience with them was HORRIBLE!!, as mentioned above a bunch of sleaze balls, STEER CLEAR!! is my advice.

Back