AmeriValuePlan

http://www.amerivalueplan.com. Non insurance products that can be used as add-on benefits to MM policies. I am signed up via AHCP - came as a "you get this too" when I became appointed to offer GTL through them.

I forgot that I even had it to offer. I have never even looked at it - I tend to stay away from offering products that do not require a license.

I have never heard of Peter Nauert, sorry!

I am always concerned about the long-term effect. I didn't see anything on ripoff report. How is this plan from a client perspective?

I reviewed my paperwork and now I remember - It can be used as another accident plan (up to 5K, $100 ded) but has dental discount program/Rx discount card/Critical Illness etc. added in. Looks like it might be a decent program but more expensive than the 6K SBA accident plan I'm used to offering.

I got an RM contract for 25% (not standard) commission w/6mth advance. I may have to revisit this program. They do offer specimen copies of the policies to review on the web site. That's a good start. Once again, I forgot about this product and have not sold one.

Last edited:
So is there really anything wrong with this plan or what? Is there something better?

I recommend that you search their provider directory and call the professionals. I looked into this program a few months ago and was not impressed with the responses I got.

Back