Annuity-Lead.co

I was looking at them and I joined in on a webinar, and the licensed agent who was on the webinar remarked that top annuity producers around the country who were famous for their annuity production were using their program successfully. He also said that since the webinar was being recorded that he would rather not say on the webinar who those were but if you called them up they would tell you.

So the lead guy Alex called me up and I asked him who they were and he said you gotta pull the trigger first,

EXCUSE ME!? ARE YOU NANCY PELOSI OR SOMETHING!?
pelosi-pass.jpg

So I remarked to him, "this doesn't help me pull the trigger if I can't talk to them before hand", and Alex remarked, "you and every other agent in the country"...and then he hung up on me

To be fair to the other agents reading this, they have been fined by the department of insurance for Kansas and have seen other complaints on BBB for them. They went by another name and then they rebranded to Annuity-Lead.co

So take it for what it is, this is your warning...

Another bottom feeder hawking crappy leads... why am I not surprised... the successful agents making $ on their lead program are the agents who run the lead company!

Back