Annuity List

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
I came across a list of about 100 people that is ideal for marketing annuities. I have some experience with annuities both fixed and variable, but I have never actively marketed or called on a list to market annuities. Every annuity sale I have made has been a warm contact with an existing client.

The list I have has the prospect's name, address, phone, income, home value, type of mortgage, and has a high tech? entry of yes or no?

Anyone that actively markets annuities I would love some suggestions... I made quite a bit of money in commissions from health sales this month, and although health is my bread and butter, I would have a couple of weeks I could devote to working this annuity list.

Also, I want to spend little to no money with this list... no seminars or anything like that...

Where di you find that list? I too have never marketed for annuities. I bought 1 batch of annuity leads. Didnt turn out to much. I have only sold annuities to my current clients or thier friends.

Where di you find that list? I too have never marketed for annuities. I bought 1 batch of annuity leads. Didnt turn out to much. I have only sold annuities to my current clients or thier friends.

A FMO I work with provided them for getting contracted. The demographics of the list are:

Prospects Age – 60+
Single Family Homes
Home is less than 20 years old
Minimum home value – 150K+
Number of Years in Present Home – 2+
60K + Household Income
Likely Investor with $100K in vest-able assets

The list is fresh and looks pretty good... I just don't really know if calling them with a script would be effective... or if I should do a mailing...? Like I said, my annuities sales have been pretty ok over the past couple of years.... I've probably done $1,000,000 in two years... but I really don't know how to actively work this list and be effective.

I came across a list of about 100 people that is ideal for marketing annuities. I have some experience with annuities both fixed and variable, but I have never actively marketed or called on a list to market annuities. Every annuity sale I have made has been a warm contact with an existing client.

The list I have has the prospect's name, address, phone, income, home value, type of mortgage, and has a high tech? entry of yes or no?

Anyone that actively markets annuities I would love some suggestions... I made quite a bit of money in commissions from health sales this month, and although health is my bread and butter, I would have a couple of weeks I could devote to working this annuity list.

Also, I want to spend little to no money with this list... no seminars or anything like that...

I am also working into selling annuities along with my P/C business. Consider Equity Indexed Annuities. They offer a guarantee that people will never see a negative return. There are upside limits as you share profits with the carrier, but many people would gladly do that for a guarantee of no losing years.

Phoenix Mutual Funds

I am also working into selling annuities along with my P/C business. Consider Equity Indexed Annuities. They offer a guarantee that people will never see a negative return. There are upside limits as you share profits with the carrier, but many people would gladly do that for a guarantee of no losing years.

Phoenix Mutual Funds

There are some good Equity Index Annuities out, but I would be very careful with the product... The NASD has put warnings out about EIAs and most of them have long surrender periods or require annuitization. I was also curious about Phoenix Mutual Funds? Are you a registered rep? If so, EIAs is something I would be very careful talking about in an open forum...

OK... does anyone have any suggestions for a good pre-approach letter for my annuity list?

The last time I got such a list was from GamePlan Financial, whom I am no longer contracted with. I did postcards to start - you wouldn't believe the number that came back. The list was completely worthless. Set it up on a drip mailing campaign (gee, it's only 100 people) and then see what happens. Don't expect much.

Back