Annuity Marketing

So How About Them Plate LIckers? When the people call in, do you do a pre-screening to assess where they're coming from? I haven't done seminars in quite a while but am getting ready to ramp it up. I've heard from some folks that they really try to pre-screen before hand. Any ideas?

We don't do any pre-screening other than the filters we used when we mailed them. We use a service to take the reservations for us. As far as the "plate lickers" they are just part of it.

Matt

With you being in the funeral business would you find this type of arrangement sufficient if an insurance professional approached you?

I absolutely would. If you are selling a non-competing product and covering part of the expense it would be a good partnership.

However...many funeral home owners are very, very conservative and would be afraid of every move. You will need to talk to several before you find the right one. Look for one that advertises a lot for preplanning.

In fact I have put on seminars in the past for other funeral homes and had attorneys and financial advisors from a bank as additional speakers.

Back