Annuityproshop.com Sales Training Reviews?

defenderzeta

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am looking at making the transition from Health to Annuities. Also looking at getting my series 65.

Has anyone bought the course at annuityproshop.com that costs $1000? I went with a FMO that gives high commission but little if any training. I am finishing the basic Allianz stuff now.

If anyone has bought the course please let me know what you thought of it.

I wonder if you could find a local Expert and offer them $1000 and if they could not train you better than a book.

Not worth it if the guy steals one decent case from him at any point in his career.

Very true. One "decent" annuity case would cost you a lot more than $1k.

And forget about future competition, if you are a decent annuity producer $1k would not be worth the time it would take to train them. If you prospected during that time you would make 5 to 20 times that amount easily.

The best way to get local guidance is to offer a piece of your business in addition to contracting under that agent. That would be about the only way it would make it worth a decent producers time.

Very true. One "decent" annuity case would cost you a lot more than $1k.

And forget about future competition, if you are a decent annuity producer $1k would not be worth the time it would take to train them. If you prospected during that time you would make 5 to 20 times that amount easily.

The best way to get local guidance is to offer a piece of your business in addition to contracting under that agent. That would be about the only way it would make it worth a decent producers time.

No guaranteed release upfront? ;)

I am looking at making the transition from Health to Annuities. Also looking at getting my series 65.

Has anyone bought the course at annuityproshop.com that costs $1000? I went with a FMO that gives high commission but little if any training. I am finishing the basic Allianz stuff now.

If anyone has bought the course please let me know what you thought of it.

Take the 65 seriously. It's a lot harder than the 6 or 63. If you don't have the 63 you can take the 66 instead and that knocks out both the 65 and 63. Good luck!

Back