Any Guidance?

Tatiana C

Thank you for accepting me on the forum. I got my P&C license in Florida last year. And since then I have been trying to get a job in this market, without success. I have no experience in insurance, but I do have experience in sales and marketing, I speak 3 languages, and I can see my greatest talent as the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
I continue to send my resume to every job opening I see, but a year after all the joy of getting my license, after studying exhaustively, I can say that I feel a little frustrated.
I started to think that a franchise might be a solution, but at the same time, I believe that an alternative exists, However, due to my lack of experience and knowledge of how this market works, I cannot see it. Therefore, any help is welcome. Thank You!

Wow! You seem like the perfect candidate, with the exception of no insurance experience....But if you already have your license, you more or less fit the bill.

I do not know the answer to this question - so I am just throwing it out there - but are their insurance recruiting firms that you could reach out to? Get your resume in front of them. [Im here in CA and agencies are screaming for employees.]

The two other languages that you speak to could be a large value within pockets of those communitites. And a lot of agencies would just LOVE that.

You have sales and marketing experience, you might have to try some guerilla marketing here.

Wish you the best of luck!

Back