Any Info About Healthcare Solutions Team?

My biggest issue with Insphere is the leads. When the company was HealthMarkets, I was in an office where I was getting enough leads to keep my business at a level that I was comfortable with. Then once they became Insphere, we merged into another office. Since then my lead volume has gone down, as has the quality of the leads. The thing that pushed me over was when they released the activity center which is a CRM. I was excited when they released it, thinking I could finally go paperless and have all my client information all in one place. But I have since realized its a way for them to measure how much you work, who you call and when. They also re-distribute your leads if you haven't sold the person in the first 10 days. So if someone asks you to call them back in a month, and you try to find them in the system a month later, it will be gone. This redistribution will also apply to any leads that you have purchased and have put into the system. I feel like big brother is looking over my shoulder every time I open the program. I think redistributing leads is shady and I really want no part of it.

My biggest issue with Insphere is the leads. When the company was HealthMarkets, I was in an office where I was getting enough leads to keep my business at a level that I was comfortable with. Then once they became Insphere, we merged into another office. Since then my lead volume has gone down, as has the quality of the leads. The thing that pushed me over was when they released the activity center which is a CRM. I was excited when they released it, thinking I could finally go paperless and have all my client information all in one place. But I have since realized its a way for them to measure how much you work, who you call and when. They also re-distribute your leads if you haven't sold the person in the first 10 days. So if someone asks you to call them back in a month, and you try to find them in the system a month later, it will be gone. This redistribution will also apply to any leads that you have purchased and have put into the system. I feel like big brother is looking over my shoulder every time I open the program. I think redistributing leads is shady and I really want no part of it.

Are you sure about the redistribution aspect of the leads given and the leads you purchase. I cant see how they could do that with ones you entered that you purchased.

Last edited:
Seriously - what is with all the posts from Alabama.

I worked at the corporate HST office in Lombard for 9 months and like every opportunity it is what you make of it. As far as Grant he is very open during the training that there was a previous issue but stated was his secretary who stole the incentives from the company and not Grant. She is doing time for her crime now.

My dealings with Grant have all been all positive and the people that are successful there are the ones that work and don't moan about the little things. They tell you that right up front in training.

It is not a bad gig when you think about all of the positives that they offer:

• Leads (they spend over a 100k/month)
  • Marketing money for every deal you turn in that you get to do your own marketing with
  • Guaranteed opportunity for advancement based off of performance including becoming a partner
  • Auto-dialers
  • Weekly bonuses for hitting 10K
  • Free broker office
If you can close and work hard then you could be successful there.

This is my two cents.

Jtb151, the Alabama state flag is the default state flag because Alabama is the first state alphabetically. The newbies have to manually change their flag to that of their own state of domicile.

Back