Any insight on working for Guaranteed Rate Insurance

J.P.

Does anyone have any insight on working for Guaranteed Rate Insurance? I know they are somewhat new to Insurance market and I'm curious what people think.

-Thanks

J.P., have you heard back from anyone yet? I’m thinking about applying but like you I was looking to see if anyone had insight on them. Thanks Tom

Crickets..., You are the only response so far.
BTW, I see in your signature you’re with Farm Bureau. I’m a life agent. I have my home and auto with Farm Bureau. They’ve always been great. I live in tornado alley, and I’m living under the third roof they bought me!

My agent is a friend of mine. I think he does pretty well with them. I don’t mean to be too personal, but why do you want to make a change?

I am guessing you wont find info on here as I think they are more of a Call center type PC insurance broker. Generally you find sales agents who are self employed on here as independent agents or captive, not the employees of say a Foremost or Geico. I could be wrong about guaranteed, but I don’t recall them being a place where agents go to start their own agency or build their own book. I think it is connected to mortgage loans & the mortgage brokers refer the insurance business & get paid for the referrals

Back