Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

InsuranceServices

I am trying to expand our agency. I wanted to start purchasing Auto and or Home owner leads. Any companies worth mentioning? Any experiences with leads in 2015. The threads are from so long ago and companies have completely changed since these previous threads.

Please give your feed backs.

Thanks.

TevisVerrett
You got me curious on your business name so I looked it up. Any story behind how you came by that name?

From Wikipedia;
A triumvirate (from Latin, triumvirātus, from trēs three + vir man) is a political regime dominated by three powerful individuals, each a triumvir (pl. triumvirs or triumviri). The arrangement can be formal or informal, and though the three are usually equal on paper, in reality this is rarely the case. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader.
In the context of the Soviet Union and Russia, the term troika (Russian for "threesome") is used for "triumvirate", directly borrowed from Russian language. Eventually the word "troika" came into usage in other contexts.

SORRY FOR THE HIJACK.

TevisVerrett
You got me curious on your business name so I looked it up. Any story behind how you came by that name?

From Wikipedia;
A triumvirate (from Latin, triumvirātus, from trēs three + vir man) is a political regime dominated by three powerful individuals, each a triumvir (pl. triumvirs or triumviri). The arrangement can be formal or informal, and though the three are usually equal on paper, in reality this is rarely the case. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader.
In the context of the Soviet Union and Russia, the term troika (Russian for "threesome") is used for "triumvirate", directly borrowed from Russian language. Eventually the word "troika" came into usage in other contexts.

SORRY FOR THE HIJACK.

Laughing, my compadre:)

No deeper than the three monied partners that came together as private lenders.

Good business all, we are travelers whom seek the light!

Tevis

I am happy that the thread turned into a social hall. But really no one has lead companies they use? It OK to share.... :)

Once you start to read a little bit more around here, you'll see most recommend, if not prefer, to generate their own leads -- which may or may not be contributing to the lack of mentions.

Back