Any one getting any word on Walmart Retail yet

I know it's not a fan fave. I had great experience last year with it. Was already set to go by end of May 2022 for AEP, and this year not a word yet. Is it the FMO that might be slow or is it stuck at CMS approval stage? yah it cost a lot, was reimbursed every cent and then some, so that's not a thing here, so please no complaining on the $1500 or how it sucks and would rather watch paint dry.

Not expecting a ton of answers here, but hoping someone has word on what's up if anything or nothing. Any FMOs who offer this know anything yet?

Have another program going as well. so it's not the end all be all, just a very very nice addition to a two year in semi-newb

I have worked in the Walmart HBH program since its inception in 2014 season. No one is talking and by now it is beginning to look like there will not be a program that involves independent brokers . Today I talked to an FMO that was trying to recruit me for an in-house retail marketing thing, and this company (from Texas) claimed that they received notification this week that the plan would only involve Walmart captive agents. Not sure I trust what this guy said, as he seemed to have no real depth on the Walmart program.

Scott’s correct . Walmart was given to Humana exclusive who owns Ifg . I’m suspecting Humana is feeding all Humana clients who are on the wrong plan to Ifg reps now . There using Ifg reps as their “ internal reps “ now . I also suspect it’s why Humana has fired their career reps . They’ve transferred this to Ifg to recruit Loa agents internally.

Back