Any Other Ameri-life Ex Agents Not Getting Renewals?

Received a check today after 3 weeks of no checks.

AmeriLife is out there rolling and churning all of my business. Had a full page of chargebacks on Med Supp business- in less than one month.

Some things never change- if you're new, go work for AmeriLife and spend your days rolling and churning for the GM then they cut you loose and you're screwed for 2 years.

Last edited:
No renewal checck again this week. Steak & Beans should be soon and then I'll get a 5-6 weeks pile up of renewals.

This is done so that the new agents at the Steak & Bean show will think that a 5/6 weeks worth of comissions check is actually a weekly check.

Will anyone here admit to knowing when the Florida Steak and Beans semi annual doggie and mini-pony show will be?

No renewal check again this week so they must be holding weeks and weeks of renewals to impress all of the newbies!

I received recruiting flyer in the mail so know they are looking for you new ones.

Last edited:
They should have charged admission to 2014 Jax 'super' Steak & Beans.. that was quite a show! the argument between two grown men over their tangled love interest in an office assistant. hilarious. someone should have stayed away from the bar and tequila.

They should have charged admission to 2014 Jax 'super' Steak & Beans.. that was quite a show! the argument between two grown men over their tangled love interest in an office assistant. hilarious. someone should have stayed away from the bar and tequila.
You bumped a 6 year old thread to talk about 5yesr old gossip?? :spinny:

Yep. We still ‘gossip’ about all of the ridiculous crap that went on and still goes on there. And we laugh at all the fools there who think they’re awesome. Never gets old.

I’ve got a ton of Amerilife material that would make most people’s jaw drop. Some is funny. Most is disturbing.

Back