Any suggestions on 2-15 & 2-20 online study courses for Florida?

JoeMichaels

I am just getting started with insurance and I am at the point where I am looking for an affordable, comprehensive online self-study training program so I can obtain the study requirements for the 2-15 and 2-2-20 tests in Florida (I believe it is 60 hours and 200 hours).

I need something that actually meets those requirements and helps me to pass the test while not taking too long to complete. I did a search on the forum for Florida testing suggestions and it seems Andy Beverly, TEsteachers, and ExamFX were the three some folks have recommended, but I couldn't really find much indepth information on them, or if they do fulfill the state requirements for pre-licensing courses.

Also, on a related note, what are the requirements for maintaining the 2-15 and 2-20 licenses once you do get them? Are there Continuing Education requirements? or yearly re-tests or something?

Thanks!

Did you find a 2-20 course? I was going to try Floridainsurancecollege.com It seems to be the cheapest I found I just don't know about the quality.

The FL-215 is good for 3 years before CE is required. There are tons of online courses. Many MLM style IMO's offer deep discounts to their new recruits. I've known agents who took advantage of these deep discounts under false pretenses even though they didn't intend to contract with the IMO offering it. I'm not really sympathetic to these types of IMO's so I would recommend you try that if your ethics allows it.

I know Symmetry used to have great deals through Excel Testing Solutions, like $50 for the 60 hour course, but seems like they've changed a lot of branding so who knows if they still offer it.

I am just getting started with insurance and I am at the point where I am looking for an affordable, comprehensive online self-study training program so I can obtain the study requirements for the 2-15 and 2-2-20 tests in Florida (I believe it is 60 hours and 200 hours).

I need something that actually meets those requirements and helps me to pass the test while not taking too long to complete. I did a search on the forum for Florida testing suggestions and it seems Andy Beverly, TEsteachers, and ExamFX were the three some folks have recommended, but I couldn't really find much indepth information on them, or if they do fulfill the state requirements for pre-licensing courses.

Also, on a related note, what are the requirements for maintaining the 2-15 and 2-20 licenses once you do get them? Are there Continuing Education requirements? or yearly re-tests or something?

Thanks!

Did you want a study partner for the FL 2-20 license via Skype unless your in South fl

Back