Any Thoughts on Integra Insurance?

twittek

I am new to insurance so i have a lot of learning yet to do. Got my 220 in the state of florida. and I found an add for Integra Insurance. wanted opinions. thank you.

Integra Insurance Services, a growing insurance agency group representing Allstate, Travelers, Safeco, The Hartford, MetLife, Progressive and dozens of other top rated insurance carriers, is looking to add a goal oriented branch operators (Partner Agents).
The Partner Agent positions require a property and casualty insurance license, a friendly sales attitude, and the ability to make outbound calls to auto, home and business insurance leads. Our agents work out their own local Integra branded office, and are required to develop centers of influence with car dealers, mortgage brokers, and real estate agents. The ideal candidates will be able to deliver a dynamic and persuasive sales experience to future clients
Pay is commission based and includes new business and renewals. You also will have the ability to OWN 100% of your insurance clients! We’ll provide you with a turn-key opportunity which offers all of the resources, software and insurance carriers necessary for you to build yourself a career in the independent insurance industry while working from home or a local Integra office! Your income is only limited by your sales acumen and attitude.

Back