Anybody get the email from Key Financial?

PS - Meredity Whitney (Oppenheimer analyst) is married to John Charles Layfield, otherwise known in the wrestling world as "Bradshaw"

On another note, more good news from the financial sector. Note that Goldman Sachs (complicit in the demise) is saying commercial real estate values will drop by 26%. Now, that would be just great. We are giving all our available cash to the OPEC nations, and we allow them to purchase whatever the heck properties they want, without restriction. Might as well give our friends-for-ever Saudis our commercial real estate as well, huh?:

Wall St. Banks Confront a String of Write-Downs - New York Times

Why not, reminds me of the time when Japanese Investors brought the Rockerfellor Center. I think in the end they took it on the chin, not like they can actually put it in their briefcase and take it home with them.

Na, a famous (I beleive more than one) writer use commas like I or I'm simply stealing from him! If it aggravates you, great!

Wow... I think we need to start planning for the First Annual Insurance-Forums.net Spelling Bee!

I am much more interested in laughing at his third grade prose than listening to ill-informed ramblings on the economy.

Back