Anyone else see all of the "gender" nonsense on the new applications?

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just looking at the new MAPD application for Humana and it's got all of the stupid woke gender crap questions this year. Will just be checking all of the "choose not to answer" circles that I've also been using for the stupid ethnicity, etc. questions for the past 2 years. Don't know what the heck any of that has to do with the plan!!@##%@#

Just looking at the new MAPD application for Humana and it's got all of the stupid woke gender crap questions this year. Will just be checking all of the "choose not to answer" circles that I've also been using for the stupid ethnicity, etc. questions for the past 2 years. Don't know what the heck any of that has to do with the plan!!@##%@#
must be state specific. Florida apps only have male or female.
But the ethnicity has been there, check "no answer" every time for that

I choose not to answer.

must be state specific. Florida apps only have male or female.
But the ethnicity has been there, check "no answer" every time for that
It's on their general multi-state application in the same section as all of the ethnicity/race questions.

I can’t believe that it’s even legal to ask people their race. If no one knows what it is, then no one can discriminate, but as soon as people start having to disclose or even voluntarily disclose, there could be some discrimination along the line from somebody.

Why would they want to open their self up to that?

Back