Anyone familiar with MetroPCS cell phone service?

I used to spend 200+ a month on telecom now with metro and an ATT plan I spend about 100.00 its good u can call anywhere with it but must be in your service area. Have anational phone for outside the area particularly one with rollover like ATT

I live in LA and had horrible service from them. I mean it would drop calls all the time. I got absolutely no reception from my house so there goes any phones call from my home. Plus I was dropping important calls and it made me look unprofessional. So bad that after two days I stopped using it and got boost mobile like my wife has.

I use it in Northern California and I think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

All cell phone services are subject to the 'where you live' syndrome. It can be great, or it can be terrible, simply because of your address, your commute path, or your place of work.

As long as you get to try it out and are able to return it if it doesn't work for you, that's part of buying a cell phone. It's also part of the reason I don't change carriers (that and the fact that I have a plan you can't buy today, they had a sale once, messed up, oops, I've been on this plan for years....).

Dan

Text messaging?
It will come after the color TV is invented in Indiana, then the CD player, cell phones, internet, then text messaging. Indiana is only scheduled to get color TV in 2012. You have a few years to go yet..... :D:D

Great, that will be just in time for the Super Bowl being held in Indianapolis that same year.

What a country.

Latest posts

Back