Anyone have experience with Dr. Len Schwartz "1 appt per day"

Affluencer

Stumbled upon his LinkedIn and from there went to his website.

All of his stuff seemed very intriguing, the idea of leveraging linkedin to get prospects to raise their hand and request the appointment with you aka his "reverse the chase" strategy.

I wanted to give him a try but I hate the FOMO closing crap and the high pressure sales stuff. For example, 1 appointment per day with prospects that are initiating the conversation seemed worth it to me at the price point he was pitching which was $1897 per month for 3 months. Then I told him thanks and I will let him know soon because I simply wanted to weigh that option against other marketing strategies I'm considering. That prompted him to say the price will go up to $5k x 3 on Aug 1st which quickly became today instead of Aug 1st. That turned into $5k per month as an ongoing monthly cost forever, not just for 3 payments.

So it quickly went from reasonable to ok $5k per month to MAYBE get 5 solid appointments isn't even guaranteeing I'm going to cover the cost with a 20% closing ratio so at this point I'm out.

I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with him, his 441 program, or his 1 appointment per "done with you" linkedin program which both appear to be the exact same program at different price points. For example he has a webinar for the linkedin program and a webinar for the 441 (stands for 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, $1m a year) program which both webinars are discussing identical programs.

Despite all of this, I'm still considering giving him a shot if I can talk him down to the original offer so I was wondering if this random new day, new crazy offer, new crazy price shift and program detail FOMO strategy is a normal thing.

Despite all of this, I'm still considering giving him a shot if I can talk him down to the original offer so I was wondering if this random new day, new crazy offer, new crazy price shift and program detail FOMO strategy is a normal thing.

Yes. It is.

Dude is trying to create urgency. If you had someone else call when they said they'd jack up the price, they get the same pitch.

There's no secret sauce here. He wants you to present yourself as the expert on LinkedIn.

Write articles, participate in discussions, post to LinkedIn about topics or changes in your industry.

My argument is always take free resources to the limit before you buy anything. The internet has free resources that will teach you just as much as any marketing guru. You just have to take the time to look for them.

Yes. It is.

Dude is trying to create urgency. If you had someone else call when they said they'd jack up the price, they get the same pitch.

There's no secret sauce here. He wants you to present yourself as the expert on LinkedIn.

Write articles, participate in discussions, post to LinkedIn about topics or changes in your industry.

My argument is always take free resources to the limit before you buy anything. The internet has free resources that will teach you just as much as any marketing guru. You just have to take the time to look for them.

I figured this much. Was just wondering if anybody had any direct experience with him. The way he presents the offer is that he has built a network of over 3M ideal clients and he can get teach you how to get 3-5 prospects per week "raise their hand" to learn more about your service. However, I recently just reached out to one of his testimonials who told me at best you'll get 1 solid appointment per week. Since posting this thread, I've looked more into it and just see red flag after red flag. For example: The appointments allegedly come from a network that he built that has 3M+ $300k-3M earners which he promotes you to for appointment setting. However, if he already has the network built where the prospects come from, why is sales navigator needed unless you're searching for appointments outside of the already established network? Doesn't make sense.

You're right, there are plenty of free resources out there. I was just looking to outsource as much appointment setting as possible to people that are better at mastering the resources than I am so I can just focus on client interactions. I assume he just has people post a ton of content with call to actions and then he forwards his connections to your page at a rate that may or may not average a solid prospect selecting a call to action per week. I think I'll pass on his offer for now but if anybody else stumbles upon this thread and has experience working with him, I'd still like to hear about it.

I know nothing about this guy and I don't write life insurance. Nor do I prospect on LinkedIn . . . I get way too many solicitations that are ignored and I figure others share my feelings.

But I DO believe in attraction marketing over interruption marketing. I have built a successful career and comfortable income by giving folks the opportunity to approach me for information so I don't have to chase them.

I know nothing about this guy and I don't write life insurance. Nor do I prospect on LinkedIn . . . I get way too many solicitations that are ignored and I figure others share my feelings.

But I DO believe in attraction marketing over interruption marketing. I have built a successful career and comfortable income by giving folks the opportunity to approach me for information so I don't have to chase them.

Which is hands down less stressful.

When others come to you, it also frees up more time to handle other business.

When I was in SC for two weeks and I was getting calls regularly from prospects.

I work Medicare and largely T65, so the sales process is longer.. but my marketing continued, completely hands off, while I was getting my dad out of the hospital, getting home skilled services set up for speech, pt, and nursing, getting a PoA, and getting his business and financials organized so he didn't have to worry about it while he recovered.

I work Medicare and largely T65, so the sales process is longer..

Some folks won't understand that comment. They think "selling" a Medigap is simple . . . a dog with a note in his mouth could take the order.

When they interrupt a thread where folks are discussing SEP, GI, underwriting, etc they are completely lost but that doesn't stop them from criticizing others . . .

Even though prospects initiate the conversation by calling or emailing me, that does not mean the sale is automatic nor is it a "one call close". I earn every dollar that comes in, even the referrals, which are usually the closest thing to a lay down.

Prospects contact me for INFORMATION which may or may not include shopping rates. My business model consists of sampling and giving the prospect time to digest the pieces before moving on at their pace, not mine.

Agents with short attention spans don't have the desire or patience to wait on the prospect to come back and ASK to buy my solution to their needs and budget.

Again, this is MY business model, which is not suited for everyone, but it works for me.

There's a King of the Hill episode, "The Miseducation of Bobby Hill" where Bobby goes to work with Strickland Propane. Hank is trying to teach Bobby that the fundamentals are important and understanding how your product works matters.

There's a sales contest that Hank has won every year. This year Joe Jack is in the lead.

Joe Jack, another salesman is using quick, fast sales tactics while Hank is giving information to prospects and sending them on their way to think about it.

Bobby sees Joe Jack's flash and sales and goes that route. Telling customers what he thinks they want to hear just to get them to buy. Joe Jack and Bobby are ahead of Hank towards the end of the contest.

Then Bobby and Joe Jack start getting returns because they gave incorrect information that was really dangerous. This cuts the lead down to just one unit. Right before the contest ends, the guy that Hank sent away with a pamphlet returns. He has a trailer park that he wants to outfit for propane, which is a huge sale. Hank wins.

I love King of the Hill, and this episode always sticks out in my mind about my sales philosophy. Inform and let them come back to you on their time, when they're ready. The more you fight for sales (and this is just more my opinion) the more you set up your own expectations and are disappointed when they fall short.

Ymmv, and that's okay. My goals are not others. I'm not a hunter. I'm a gatherer.

Either way, we all eat. My way is less stressful and that matters to me.

There's a King of the Hill episode, "The Miseducation of Bobby Hill" where Bobby goes to work with Strickland Propane. Hank is trying to teach Bobby that the fundamentals are important and understanding how your product works matters.

There's a sales contest that Hank has won every year. This year Joe Jack is in the lead.

Joe Jack, another salesman is using quick, fast sales tactics while Hank is giving information to prospects and sending them on their way to think about it.

Bobby sees Joe Jack's flash and sales and goes that route. Telling customers what he thinks they want to hear just to get them to buy. Joe Jack and Bobby are ahead of Hank towards the end of the contest.

Then Bobby and Joe Jack start getting returns because they gave incorrect information that was really dangerous. This cuts the lead down to just one unit. Right before the contest ends, the guy that Hank sent away with a pamphlet returns. He has a trailer park that he wants to outfit for propane, which is a huge sale. Hank wins.

I love King of the Hill, and this episode always sticks out in my mind about my sales philosophy. Inform and let them come back to you on their time, when they're ready. The more you fight for sales (and this is just more my opinion) the more you set up your own expectations and are disappointed when they fall short.

Ymmv, and that's okay. My goals are not others. I'm not a hunter. I'm a gatherer.

Either way, we all eat. My way is less stressful and that matters to me.
I remember that episode. One of the best cartoons.....my favorite. :yes:

I remember that episode. One of the best cartoons.....my favorite. :yes:

That show is amazing... even today. Hank is just trying to navigate the world around him. He has a ton of integrity, honesty, and is just trying to navigate a world that can be crazy sometimes.

Sometimes he's wrong, and he learns things that are new and grows. Sometimes the situation presents one way but are actually a different way and just misunderstood. Sometimes he's right and just trusts that his way will pan out and it like most situations it does.

Hands down my favorite animation.

Back