Anyone hear of The Elite Producer Program?

Mar 31, 2008

1. onlineagent08

onlineagent08 Expert

I was called by this company "The Elite Producer" the other day. They state that they provide 25% bonus over street, CRM access, Health benefits (dental, vision, DI, 401K) without being "captive."

I called in and talked to someone by the name of Jessica. After flooding her with a bunch of questions, I am convinced. It really is a good deal (what they are providing you, as a 'member'). Take a look at their website and let me know what you guys think! Anyone else hear of this program/membership?

Look at their website and let me know! http://www.TheEliteProducer.com

Dan.

2. moonlightandmargaritas

moonlightandmargaritas Guru

State:
    Florida
    Dan, since this is your FIRST post, color me "suspicious."

Are you affiliated with The Elite Producer?

3. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Joe Racich.... Hmm...

4. somarco

somarco That Medicare Expert Guy

State:
    Georgia
  5. onlineagent08

onlineagent08 Expert

Ya know - going through this forum I found a lot of posts about "Which of the below FMO's do you recommend" and "What do you think of ____ broker, etc" so when I was called from this broker/program "TheEliteProducer.com" I thought that I would get an opinion as well.

It seems like a decent program and was hoping to get the opinion of my fellow online agents out there.

I am confused with the responses that I have received thus far. Any thoughts on this program?

6. moonlightandmargaritas

moonlightandmargaritas Guru

State:
    Florida
    Did some health insurance business with him many, many moons ago when we both in Chicago.

I can see he couldn't stand the beautiful weather either!

7. Dave020

Dave020 Super Moderator Moderator

State:
    California
    I work with Brokers Alliance, solid GA for life and annuities. Joe Racich is a good guy, I have dealt with him for about 10 years.

This sounds like a new program for high producing life agents with the enhanced commission schedules they negotiated with some (or all) of their carriers.

If you can meet the required production levels to be in the program it would certainly be worthwhile to get those higher commission rates.

BA is an excellent GA/FMO (whatever term you wish to use). They provide great service, are helpful and will get all of your support work done for you. I can't recommend them enough!

Dave

Dave020, Apr 1, 2008
  8. onlineagent08

onlineagent08 Expert

Dave020 - Thank you for your insight - with what you provided, I was able to take a few keywords and do additional searches in this forum to support your comments.

Thank you.