Anyone in KS Notice that Coventry Isn't Appearing on Quote Engine?

cadylou

Guru
100+ Post Club
I use a quote engine and all of a sudden anything run with an effective date of 2/1 or 3/1 shows me no Coventry individual. I went out to their site & couldn't run direct from there or from Aetna. Did they pull their off exchange plans in KS?

Not sure about MO - haven't run anything there going forward - may be different since they're "on-exchange" on the Missouri side.

I use a quote engine and all of a sudden anything run with an effective date of 2/1 or 3/1 shows me no Coventry individual. I went out to their site & couldn't run direct from there or from Aetna. Did they pull their off exchange plans in KS?

Not sure about MO - haven't run anything there going forward - may be different since they're "on-exchange" on the Missouri side.

I thought Aetna and Coventry are not writing SEP's where they can, so you can't even quote it.

just got an answer back from my rep - in MO & KS they'll be accepting business via paper apps only. She sent me a bunch of paper rate sheets - so they expect someone to manually calculate rates & then do a paper app for no money.

I told her I'd pass. . . . .

Latest posts

Back