Anyone know Agent Sales Group

Not to revive an old thread, but how has your Americo experience been? We are looking at Agent Sales Group as a possible IMO.

Thanks.

Rob

Last edited:
Jeff Wright. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Didn't realize he was still around.

Jeff Wright was an IMO out of La Grange Georgia. Agents Sales Group. Jeff was an attorney but somehow ended up in the insurance business, He was fair with me to an extent. He had me move to a different state in the south to take over the entire state but after I accepted his offer and relocated he decided to pull out. I felt more than betrayed. I put a four bedroom house and two car garage into storage.Very expensive for me to do based on trust. He has since retired and his office in LaGrange was closed. His brother and his receptionist carried on for a while working remotely from their homes. He had a lot of pull at Americo and I suspect his business was sold to another IMO or MMO.

Jeff Wright was an IMO out of La Grange Georgia. Agents Sales Group. Jeff was an attorney but somehow ended up in the insurance business, He was fair with me to an extent. He had me move to a different state in the south to take over the entire state but after I accepted his offer and relocated he decided to pull out. I felt more than betrayed. I put a four bedroom house and two car garage into storage.Very expensive for me to do based on trust. He has since retired and his office in LaGrange was closed. His brother and his receptionist carried on for a while working remotely from their homes. He had a lot of pull at Americo and I suspect his business was sold to another IMO or MMO.
Better look again. That website is up to date. Sucks you were done like that.

https://www.agentsalesgroup.com/

Then his brother has continued the operation from his house. Jeff is only accessible via email. He does not take calls and is selective on his response.
He's retired.

AGENT INFORMATION
NAME
WRIGHT, JAMES JEFFREY
FIRST ADDRESS LINE
n/a SECOND ADDRESS LINE
n/a
CITY, STATE ZIP
n/a
squareminus.gif
LICENSES
LICENSE TYPE