Anyone know How I search topics?

Lee, In my opinion, you are probably best to just post each of your questions individually on this 'Annuities' forum and ask for responses. For example, re-post your annuities question on this forum with a title like: "Fixed Annuities - Best Choices?" Something like that...and ask for suggestions from others.
Then post it on the 'General Insurance Agent Discussions' forum and the 'Life Insurance' forum also.
As for your need to find a viable coaching program, you might want to post a question like:
"Looking for a good coaching in annuity sales" and tell people about your situation. You might want to post that inquiry on all three of the same forums.
That's what I would do. Maybe others have different thoughts that might help you.
All the best to you.

Sounds fine, but I'd only post in one place.

"Best" varies by state, client needs, and current interest rate environment. Something that might've been "best" 3 years ago might not be "best" today.

For coaching: my recommendations for the Insurance Pro Shop is all over this forum.

Obvious answer is typing your specific search criteria into the "Search" tool near the top right of the page - pulls up results from threads and articles throughout the site. Yes, some results may be old, but it can also get you instant results instead of waiting for replies to new posts. And I would agree - don't post same thing in multiple forums - just choose most appropriate one. "Annuities Forum" for annuity topics; I'd say "General Insurance Agent Discussions" or "Getting Started Selling Insurance" for coaching program questions.

Two other things.

When you find a thread that has something of interest, look down at the bottom at the similar threads list. Those can take you off following little "threads" :1biggrin: of information, search terms or members expert in your subject of interest.

Also notice that you have an option to bookmark individual posts. you can use the book mark titles to flag things of interest by member or topic. Or you can also just note the entire thread is about "some topic" of interest to you. That will be a big help in finding information you want to return to.

Back