anyone like this deal?? I didnt

PhxSunsFan

Guru
If you are with aetna and getting 115 or 125 with a 9 month advance and the usual chargebacks.. a new fmo..etc is offering 12 month advance and only a 3 month chargeback... sounds great.. but your comm is 100%.
I laughed at this.. am i missing anything? anyone like it??? in my world.. most all chargebacks are in month 1 and 2... rarely past that, though they do happen sometimes

If you are with aetna and getting 115 or 125 with a 9 month advance and the usual chargebacks.. a new fmo..etc is offering 12 month advance and only a 3 month chargeback... sounds great.. but your comm is 100%.
I laughed at this.. am i missing anything? anyone like it??? in my world.. most all chargebacks are in month 1 and 2... rarely past that, though they do happen sometimes
Which FMO is that? Sounds like a heck of a deal. :yes:

I agree. With FE it does sound pretty good. Essentially your risk is slashed by over 66% with the increased advance and decreased cb timeframe.

How do they handle releases?

Back