Anyone selling Christian based medi-share plans?

I'm interested in selling Medi-Share Plans. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? All I have found is customer service phone numbers.

I'm interested in selling Medi-Share Plans. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? All I have found is customer service phone numbers.
Oddly enough, I got a recruiting email from them just today. PM me with your email address and I’ll forward it to you.

There seem to be four key issues in this thread:
1. The religion requirements of some of these plans
2. The ACA issue
3. Pre-existing conditions
4. E & O exposure

Here is my position: I think the NCBA/Sedera combination answers the top two issues and you can find more information at https://www.1enrollment.com/index.cfm?id=319370. Whether you choose to work as part of my team and take advantage of my experience is up to you. You can certainly sign up independently.

NCBA has a product (Apex health plan) that they bundle with Sedera that answers all of the ACA issues along with providing an affordable plan for every-day health issues.

Sedera offers an extraordinary Health Care Sharing plan with no religion requirements - just a commitment to take good care of your body.

I think you will be surprised to find that many pre-existing conditions are in a "controlled" situation requiring modest out-of-pocket costs. Most of the ACA plans have a very high deductible that requires clients to pay those out-of-pocket costs even with a plan that covers pre-existing conditions. Yes, there is a risk in the first year with Sedera, but the risk diminishes quickly and I leave it to the client to decide whether they can reasonably take the risk.

As to E & O exposure: I make it very clear to my clients that they need to read the details and I take a lot of time to explain the pitfalls of these plans which I do in writing. I believe the combined plan to be superior in many respects to the alternatives available to people who have to pay for their own insurance.

I've been selling NCBA combined plan with Sedera for some time now without a single complaint.

There seem to be four key issues in this thread:
1. The religion requirements of some of these plans
2. The ACA issue
3. Pre-existing conditions
4. E & O exposure

Here is my position: I think the NCBA/Sedera combination answers the top two issues and you can find more information at https://www.1enrollment.com/index.cfm?id=319370. Whether you choose to work as part of my team and take advantage of my experience is up to you. You can certainly sign up independently.

NCBA has a product (Apex health plan) that they bundle with Sedera that answers all of the ACA issues along with providing an affordable plan for every-day health issues.

Sedera offers an extraordinary Health Care Sharing plan with no religion requirements - just a commitment to take good care of your body.

I think you will be surprised to find that many pre-existing conditions are in a "controlled" situation requiring modest out-of-pocket costs. Most of the ACA plans have a very high deductible that requires clients to pay those out-of-pocket costs even with a plan that covers pre-existing conditions. Yes, there is a risk in the first year with Sedera, but the risk diminishes quickly and I leave it to the client to decide whether they can reasonably take the risk.

As to E & O exposure: I make it very clear to my clients that they need to read the details and I take a lot of time to explain the pitfalls of these plans which I do in writing. I believe the combined plan to be superior in many respects to the alternatives available to people who have to pay for their own insurance.

I've been selling NCBA combined plan with Sedera for some time now without a single complaint.

Dude I don't know how long you have been doing this but when you tell the hospital, surgical center you are self-pay good luck in getting service until they have the money unless it's complete emergency.

I'm with Samaritans which is similar, but YMMV.

Church Attendance - you have to attend church 3 out of 4 Sundays, PROVIDED you aren't sick, out of town, or something else. Your pastor/priest/church leader signs off on it each year when you renew your membership. If you leave that church, when you join (or regularly attend) another that is ok and you'd just have that leader sign your renewal the next year.

Re: Immorality - anything resulting from the member doing things like getting drunk (moderation is permitted), using tobacco, or sexual activity outside of a one-man/one woman marriage. As part of your membership you pledge not to do these things.

NOTE: I don't sell health plans, and don't know that Samartians uses commissioned agents.
Sounds discriminatory and unconstitutional. How are they in business or not fined to death??

Back