Anyone Try the "Former Truck Driver Makes $116,460 Annuities Working 20 Hrs a Wk?"

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
I saw a full page ad where it says in big type "Former Truck Driver Makes $116,460 in Commissions in Only 46 Days Selling Annuities Working 20 Hours A Week!"

Has anyone tried this system? The guy's name is "Mark Miller" and his is in a dark t-shirt and baseball cap in his early 50's. He is from Ohio. I wonder if he canvasses truck stops with his "system." It appears the prospects call you like the guy selling whole life at home in his underwear. Anyone try this?

He claims it also helps you sell life insurance too.

Re: Anyone Try the "Former Truck Driver Makes $116,460 Annuities Working 20 Hrs a Wk?

I would put this type of advertising in the same class as those that tell me a wealthy Nigerian is trying to find me and pills that promise I can last all night and roar like a lion.

Re: Anyone Try the "Former Truck Driver Makes $116,460 Annuities Working 20 Hrs a Wk?

And ANYONE who answers that type of ad also bought this a few years back

Last edited by a moderator:

They are trying an old trick to make you think - If an uneducated simpleton can do it, so can I.

I am sure some will fall for it, but it is poor marketing in my opinion.

Why not be professional and just say: We have successful agents using our "system".....................

Why not be professional and just say: We have successful agents using our "system"....

Do you think anyone would actually fall for that line?

Do you think anyone would actually fall for that line?

No, I don't. But, it's not my advertisement, so I don't care if anyone falls for it or not. If it were, I would write it totally different and be upfront.

My only point was that the truck driver system is too funny.

I would put this type of advertising in the same class as those that tell me a wealthy Nigerian is trying to find me and pills that promise I can last all night and roar like a lion.

LOL! Roar like a lion. :laugh:

Sorry if I cluttered the forum with the post but I thought it might be worth a laugh. The truck driver guy in the picture looks a bit hayseedish not to pick on rural folks as Bernie the ponzi king was a city slicker.

I wonder if the ad or marketing campaign is a Jeff Paul creation.

:twitchy:

But there is such a pill!:yes:

Back