Anyone Try the "Former Truck Driver Makes $116,460 Annuities Working 20 Hrs a Wk?"

Re: Anyone Try the "Former Truck Driver Makes $116,460 Annuities Working 20 Hrs a Wk?

I have to tell you about an ad that I just saw:

It stated that I use to be an insurance agent, So I'm a Simpleton, and I just made 100K driving a big truck and I only worked 20 hours a week. Call me and let me show you how; 1-800-dum-ball

It sounded better in my head....................LOL

Re: Anyone Try the "Former Truck Driver Makes $116,460 Annuities Working 20 Hrs a Wk?

I have to tell you about an ad that I just saw:

It stated that I use to be an insurance agent, So I'm a Simpleton, and I just made 100K driving a big truck and I only worked 20 hours a week. Call me and let me show you how; 1-800-dum-ball

It sounded better in my head....................LOL

LOL! Hilarious! I like the phone number too.

:D

Think I found the target market....
I recently stumbled upon a potential client who wants to buy an annuity. What companies are easiest to work with when sending him proposals, literature, etc...I have little to no experience with annuities, but am 6 and 63 licensed. Any ideas on the best annuity companies to offer who can provide me the best support and the client the best guaranteed rates? Is there usually a sure bet with say the top one two or three annuity companies? I know this question is very open ended but any help is greatly appreciated.

I just got the email promoting this system.

It is Dean Cipriano.

I have heard that OTR truck drivers make 6 figure incomes without selling annuities.

I have heard that OTR truck drivers make 6 figure incomes without selling annuities.

They do for the most part if they are Owner-Operators. But then you have all the expenses of owning your own business; and we all know how bad that is.;)
</IMG>

Has anyone here used Dean Cipriano's system? I see it all the time in faxes, emails, and other media methods

Back