Anyone Use CSG/Free Medicare Report Quoter?

Mick_Keyou

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've been getting their emails for over a month. The quoter looks nice, but I haven't heard from any agents.

Anyone using this on their website?

----------

They don't have prices listed. I just emailed them and will reply when they provide that info.

I do use it and it quotes every company or you can design it to only quote your companies. MS/MA/FE and they even throw in HIP quotes with the MA plans.

It's $300 a year (one state). I have no qualms with them. Always get support if something is amiss.

Ok, here is their email response:

The quoting tool is $10 per month as a set up fee and monthly maintenance, and then $.25 for every quote ran on the tool. You are able to set the carriers and the states you want the plug-in to quote. As well we brand it for you by adjusting the color and size to match your website, we also put your logo and contact information on the quoter. Additionally, we limit each IP address to 4 quotes per month, so someone couldn't go out and spam your site with a bunch of quotes and rack up a bunch of weekly charges. You can also set a weekly maximum if you are concerned about how much you would spend as customers visit your site. It takes about 15 minutes to set up your account and for you to receive your code that you, or your website administrator, would place on your site. An email is attached to the tool, so when lead information is gathered through it, you are emailed right away. We don't resell these leads, they are strictly yours.

You don't want the client side quoting tool, especially if you anticipate a lot of traffic (including bogus tire kickers).

The agent quote engine is great.

I've been getting their emails for over a month. The quoter looks nice, but I haven't heard from any agents.

Anyone using this on their website?

----------

They don't have prices listed. I just emailed them and will reply when they provide that info.

It's free with an Equitable contract, at least through my IMO. The free version that I have only has Med Supps and Med Advantage. The paid version also offers FE.

Back