Anyone worked for senior financial call center knoxville tn

suzys

Expert
NEWBIE WITH NO MONEY FOR LEADS WONDERING IF ANYONE WORKED FOR SENIOR FINANCIAL IN KNOXVILLE TN..KNOW COULD MAKE MORE MONEY ON MY OWN BUT HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE. SHOULD I DO IT?. salary 500. per week and policies sold 1 to 12 25. per policy. sell 13 to 20 policies pay $50. per policy and retroactive for month as how many sold. Example sell 13 policies then policies 1 to 13 $50. per policy. would it not be better to work for less pay, get experience, than not to be able to start sellling insurance at all? tough year , no work for 4 months, and no extra $$$ for leads..thanks for answers. hope all do well in open enrollment..
:yes:

NEWBIE WITH NO MONEY FOR LEADS WONDERING IF ANYONE WORKED FOR SENIOR FINANCIAL IN KNOXVILLE TN..KNOW COULD MAKE MORE MONEY ON MY OWN BUT HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE. SHOULD I DO IT?. salary 500. per week and policies sold 1 to 12 25. per policy. sell 13 to 20 policies pay $50. per policy and retroactive for month as how many sold. Example sell 13 policies then policies 1 to 13 $50. per policy. would it not be better to work for less pay, get experience, than not to be able to start sellling insurance at all? tough year , no work for 4 months, and no extra $$$ for leads..thanks for answers. hope all do well in open enrollment..
:yes:
If you not have the money or experience to do otherwise, what do you have to loose?

Back