Appointment Setter

I question the effectiveness of jdeasy as a producer with over 7900 posts and counting he has great experience as an Internet poster, perhaps blogger would be a better career for him than insurance rainmaker:)

Well question away. I'm pretty much an open book. Ask any of my former IMO's about me if you are curious. Most recent was EFES. Currently with fexcontracting.

I doubt you are really curious and really just wanting to insult but have at it.

I question the effectiveness of jdeasy as a producer with over 7900 posts and counting he has great experience as an Internet poster, perhaps blogger would be a better career for him than insurance rainmaker:)

That's asinine.

That's like saying a great lecturer is hindered by "writing too many books," or a doctor is hindered from practicing well by "writing in too many medical journals."

While the forum is very informal, writing always helps one's craft. Always.

While I have butted heads with JD on occasion, I do not doubt his numbers. Sometimes this is the easiest job in the world other times a little more difficult. I have seen day when I come home with six apps and others with none. Good numbers are not hard to attain

While you we're questioning JD closed another one.

Wow guys....are you serious?

JD the OP was just some TM looking for work NOT a company trying to 'get over'....
please don't act like you've NEVER made an error or flossed over THE RULES c'mon man!

It IS a bit 'harsh' to say the chick couldn't be TRUSTED to make freaking appointments b/c she blew past where to post her plea for freaking 'WORK'....
I mean gimme a break....who among us hasn't walked IN through the OUT door for Pete's sake?

Using your standard, a maid that parks in the wrong spot at a motel while inquiring of any housekeeping openings...would be to stupid/dense to trust cleaning the rooms b/c she missed the sign that says 'guest'.

You gave her the proper directions, she said 'thanks' but you still slap her in the face on the way out?....... (Bro, that's a little bush league...no offense)

JD is a man but on this one I'm with Paradigm, there was no need to spit in the chick's face...you don't want or need her help, fine.... but why kick her? other than to be 'mean'. was it THAT big a deal?

You would not believe the number of times I place ads and ppl start out by responding....

"I seen your add...."

Dude, I'm done reading, if a person can't
a) figure out the proper tense is 'saw' vs 'seen'
or even worse
b) doesn't know that ADD is NOT the same as AD
I can't eff with them. (So, I get 'where' JD is coming from, a little but...)

To RESPOND with an English lesson would be seen as rude, even through by helping them understand that the abbreviation for the addition of two numbers is very different than the abbreviation for the placement of an advertisement.... would actually HELP them get where their trying to go, which is for somebody to respond to their job inquiry.

This chick simply made a wrong turn, just show her back to the freeway, no need to kick her when she turns her back.

(All that nonsense about the number of post and JD's validity are red herrings made of 'cat fighting' stuff that I don't endorse...
I've got NO PROBLEM with JD's validity... he's helped plenty of times and I enjoy his input but on THIS issue alone....he came off like a high school bully pushing a freshman chick down the stairs:goofy: when he could have easily left it at 'go that way rookie' and been done with it)

He choose to push, somebody said something....he didn't LIKE being called on it. Now it's LA LA land....the bottom line is keep it moving the 'trust' shot was a bit much, period. Enough said

Back