Are any of y'all buying this LOA stuff?

$15k a month with free leads is sub-par.
I think it comes down to the amount of leads to determine what would or would not be subpar. Showing AP for an agent on a 60% contract level doesn’t make sense either, when that would be based off of a 100% contract level. Many IMOs are made up of 15k per month producers, which is above average and most agencies are thrilled to hire those “sub-par” agents. I was just wondering what the levels for FE and MA would be based on the grid is all...

Last edited:
If every IMO offered exactly the same thing then agents would just go with the one that was the prettiest.
Ain’t that the truth! One size fits all doesn’t exist in this realm. We need the LOAs to grow our Indy agencies. Some people are more employee oriented as opposed to have an entrepreneurial spirit. W2 vs 1099 in my opinion, something similar to LOA vs Full Indy

Maybe someone can dumb it down for me. Why would an agent do this. It is still commission only. Fear of charge backs? My guess if the bosses watch that very closely and boot you pretty quickly. And keep all backends. I don't get the appeal.

Maybe someone can dumb it down for me. Why would an agent do this. It is still commission only. Fear of charge backs? My guess if the bosses watch that very closely and boot you pretty quickly. And keep all backends. I don't get the appeal.

For employee minded agents.

It’s been heavily marketed as a way to prevent chargebacks and downline roll ups. But in a one check system they’re just going to deduct that from your typical check so it’s all smoke and mirrors.

it’s also been marketed as a way that if your downline outproduces you and deserves a higher commission level they are not held back. There are other accounting methods to accommodate that issue without assigning your commissions to the organization.

Back