Are Direct Mailing Lists customizable?

Nicolacrayola

Expert
Forgive my ignorance- I’m a recent recruit just now studying for my state life license. I have an amazing mentor (met him bc my mom had an appointment with him ha) and he’s been training me as his appointment setter as well. He finally got an opportunity at some fresh direct mail mortgage leads and he’s killing it- from my understanding it’s possible to either buy the leads for like $60 each or do your own mail campaign. Could a person actually research recently purchased homes and control which addresses the mailers go to, or does the mailing house do it themselves at random?

You can find a printer that will mail your letter or other creative to the list you supply to them.

You'll have "selects" when you order a DM list. You should be able to customize your list based on the criteria you're looking for.

But you may not be able to get the very recent home buyers from a purchased list.

I focus on Medicare now, but I worked new home buyers when I started in 1985.

As a mail house, the list can be customized, and you can focus on new home ownership. It is not worth your time to research the information yourself. If you are mailing to the list, let one source handle all of it and you can work on other things to help your business grow.

Definitely customizable, I work with a guy who gets me lists monthly by home sales in the last 90 days in any town near me!

Creates the letter and mails it too!
Pm me if you want his info and it is waaay less then $60 a lead!

Back