Are Insurance Agents & Providers Doing Deals?

Nievemilo, you SHOULD have learned all this stuff when you got licensed, you did pass the license test? You did take a class to pass the test?
If you think it's cute to insult the guy, you need to know it takes a lot of starch out of the insult when you can't spell the insult you're so cutely trying to pull off. It's NAIVE, not nieve. Besides, you already have your 1,000 posts. Try some substance every post or so. Just for fun. You can do it. I believe in you.

Larry Tew, where was any bashing in my post? Isn't it a fact, you should know the rules of your DOI? and if he passed his test, then he SHOULD know all of this?

I am SOOOOOO sorry I didn't spell correctly, as I am watching football, and in reality, I can't care if I spell correctly on a BB. What difference does spelling make on here?

I do see you making rambling posts since your closing in on the 1000 mark.

Larry, since you are the almightly smart one, please tell me why it makes sense for someone to come to a National BB to ask something about STATE Specific regualtions instead of simply doing the SMART and only real option in calling that person's DOI? So he can get the wrong answer and get stuck with a HUGE fine?

I await your answer to that question, almighty one.

Larry Tew, where was any bashing in my post? Isn't it a fact, you should know the rules of your DOI? and if he passed his test, then he SHOULD know all of this?

I am SOOOOOO sorry I didn't spell correctly, as I am watching football, and in reality, I can't care if I spell correctly on a BB. What difference does spelling make on here?

I do see you making rambling posts since your closing in on the 1000 mark.

Larry, since you are the almightly smart one, please tell me why it makes sense for someone to come to a National BB to ask something about STATE Specific regualtions instead of simply doing the SMART and only real option in calling that person's DOI? So he can get the wrong answer and get stuck with a HUGE fine?

I await your answer to that question, almighty one.
You could have answered without the whole "nieve" theme. I will however give you credit for recognizing me as your superior. Now don't make me sorry I didn't put you on my ignore list with that other guy.

RBA?
"Nievemilo, you SHOULD have learned all this stuff when you got licensed, you did pass the license test? You did take a class to pass the test? "

You do realize the guy's not an insurance agent but a web guy? He was/is looking to partner up with agents the same way someone would with a retail store or resturant.

Also before you go teasing someone about their name MAKE sure you have read the post and understood what is going on.. Can't make the other guy look dumb if you don't have it straight yourself.

cheers.

Hi Red Blooded

I am not an Insurance agent and have never taken an insurance exam. I am simply a web entreprenuer who grew up with the web around silicon valley. Basically what I do is look for opportunities to create new communities or environments on the web, starting with an idea or a domain name. Some ideas are crap and never work, some ideas have the potential to become viable online businesses. You can take a look at 2 other websites I own: SupremeCourt.com for law & legal social networking and search and LeicesterSquare.com, a UK lifestyle & entertainment.

So, I was simply trying to explore if there is an opportunity to attract new clients for insurance agents by creating a group buying site around social media. You may notice group buying is spreading across a lot of business sectors and not just spas and restaurants. Check out GroupPrice.com and Appsumo.com as business group buying platforms. Appsumo.com is really great if you need business applications for almost anything at a great discount, including web design..tip!

At least now I know group buying will not work for the insurance industry unfortunately. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back