Are Lead Concepts the best still?

I am interested in doing my first direct mail campaign. From the information sent to my email the cost is for FE 1,000 piece $545 Before I call and talk to anyone getting set up is there anything I need to know? Will there be and additional cost? How much should I expect to spend with my fist mailer? Thanks!

I am interested in doing my first direct mail campaign. From the information sent to my email the cost is for FE 1,000 piece $545 Before I call and talk to anyone getting set up is there anything I need to know? Will there be and additional cost? How much should I expect to spend with my fist mailer? Thanks!

Lead concepts a good vendor . What state you dropping mail ? That’s big factor . You’ll get anywhere from .3 to 1.5 depending on the state and mailer . Is it a Walmart mailer ?

Lead concepts a good vendor . What state you dropping mail ? That’s big factor . You’ll get anywhere from .3 to 1.5 depending on the state and mailer . Is it a Walmart mailer ?

Using RGI now, and they do very well for me. I've used Chris in the past and was very satisfied with the businessend of things... wonder if his mom got her another new Camery this year?

Location, Location - Zip Codes, Zip Codes.

Additional, if you get slugs of mailing in the same area, you can knock those doors. Tell them you are there to do an "in house visit" as you have not been able to get ahold of them yet. :yes:

Using RGI now, and they do very well for me. I've used Chris in the past and was very satisfied with the businessend of things... wonder if his mom got her another new Camery this year?

Location, Location - Zip Codes, Zip Codes.

Additional, if you get slugs of mailing in the same area, you can knock those doors. Tell them you are there to do an "in house visit" as you have not been able to get ahold of them yet. :yes:

Your with fex right ? You paying $35 a lead ? Ive been running a little one life fixed cost and their just like rgi leads .

Your with fex right ? You paying $35 a lead ? Ive been running a little one life fixed cost and their just like rgi leads .

Sorry @DonP , just saw that I left you hanging. The answer was Yes... back then. I'm now running some simple Walmart leads. The competence level to run these leads is a bit higher, but the lower cost and less pressure (order as needed) makes it more financially appealing.

Who knows, by the time you read this it might be different. :laugh:

Back