Are Primerica Agents Allowed to Sell for other companies?

Is Google the place to find the answers to everything?
In this case, absolutely. As an NYSE listed corporation, their annual reports are viewable online. Mind you, their target audience is unlikely to know what an annual report is, or how to review one.

In this case, absolutely. As an NYSE listed corporation, their annual reports are viewable online. Mind you, their target audience is unlikely to know what an annual report is, or how to review one.

The issue I have with Primerica agents is that they put all cash value policies in the same box and it's impossible to make them understand differently.

The issue I have with Primerica agents is that they put all cash value policies in the same box and it's impossible to make them understand differently.

When I come across those... I call them out as a troll.

I don't allow trolls in the Facebook group. I DO have a couple of professional Primerica agents and they are a true asset to the group.

LIAD Troll Definition.png

When I come across those... I call them out as a troll.

I don't allow trolls in the Facebook group. I DO have a couple of professional Primerica agents and they are a true asset to the group.

View attachment 6856
The only thing worse tan a troll is a shill, a paid troll who patrols social media to influence the social narrative, typically while pretending to be a street-level rep, though actually working from a corporate cubicle in the social media department, as an employee. Alternately, they are often employed by an SEO company working under contract for the corporate office. They typically work in pairs, with one being the set-up man, and the other being the closer. This cheap tactic often adds credibility to their comments.

Back